Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so let me know if you have ever had something similar to this:
Had to submit an assignment online. You think you submit it on time (perhaps even early!) and then a week later you have to do the same process for another assignment for another course. Then you realise that on the page to submit the assignment there is no button to actually attach the file only the browse button. Then you start freaking out cause you remember that it was the same for the previous assignment. And you start thinking that your last assignment did not even send and now it is a week late!
Ever had that? well I know I haven't...NO NOT AT ALL!
NB sarcasm was used in the last sentence!

1 comment: