Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stay away from Jazz and Liquor...

...and the men who...play for fun...
oh sorry that's right I'm meant to be writing a post...got carried away there with the song.(Both Reached for the Gun - Chicago)
Anyways the reason that I'm thinking of that song is because I want to give you all a bit of advice from yours truly! Which is to stay away from Bicardi. 
Reasons for this are:
1. it is alcohol
2. it causes undesirable effects (eg. sore throat and a cough)
3. it tastes horrible like chemicals!
I really have no idea why someone would make, sell and drink the stuff!
I would much rather drink a nice Midori Splice or a white wine. And another word of caution from me is that it would be advisable to only drink maximum of two drinks. Anymore than that can become too much. Of course don't listen to any of this if you are not me! Because we all know we have different tastes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment