Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Creating a better mood

So I woke up today feeling just as unwell as I felt yesterday. Diagnosis is that my asthma is playing up. But because I hardly slept last night I woke up out of sorts and a little grumpy. So I decided that my day had started off badly...so badly I cried and went straight back to bed after I was wished well by several people on facebook. Now four hours later since I first woke up today I am feeling better mood wise...still sick though. And I thought I would write down for future reference the things that made me feel just a little better:
1. Talk to God
2. talk to my boyfriend and my friends
3. more sleep
4. reading Pride and Prejudice (especially the part where Jane is unwell at Netherfield)
5. Listening to 'old' style music eg. Glen Miller or Michael Buble
6. Have a hot chocolate extra strong
7. Eat an apple in some way...this morning I peeled, cut and ate it with my cereal
8. Tidying my room...this always makes me feel better...suppose it's cause it gives me a sense of control when I don't have any over my immune system.
9. take some medication of some sort!
10. Have a cry just because you feel like it.

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that have helped me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment