Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Make-up

Yep that's right I have some thoughts on make up...duh I'm a girl! If you are one of my close friends you will know that I do not wear makeup. seldomly do I wear it. The count of how many times I have had my face covered in the stuff would be somewhere around the ten mark. And most of those times it was either becuase I had to (musical) or because I was dressing up (weddings and formal).
My thoughts are along the lines of that makeup is annoying! You have to spend so much time putting it on, and then when you are out wearing it you are constantly worried that it looks ok and then later you spend even more times taking it off! I mean I'm not that ungirly that I will not ever wear it. But most of the time if I want to look nice I will put on some lippy and maybe if I feel like looking extra nice I'll put some eyeshadow on. But really why would you want to cover up a perfectly good face? I like my skin...yes it sometimes has those ugly pimples but it still looks fairly good (and I'm not being vain...just I've had people compliment me) :P anyways I also believe that the more you wear make up the worse your skin gets...meaning more pimples...that's why those girls who keep complaining they have so many pimples and keep covering them up with foundation get more pimples... it's an endless cycle! Anyways that's my thoughts on make up. Next post on something else not so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment