Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Diary: A reminisce of my teenage years

Ok so I have decided for today's topic I would give you a sneek peek into my old diaries. I have had about four diaries. It is sad to say that I no longer keep writing in my diaries...apart from now and then when I feel like I must write something down before I forget an event. So how about we start with one of my first diary entries?

06/07/02

Dear Sha-nay, (I don't know why I named my first diary this but I did)

Today I washed up without being told. And cooked Jam Drops. Yumm! I try to be kind to everyone.



oook! I never reread this until this year and I showed it to mum and she said to keep this diary because then I can look back at it and laugh one day...well guess what mum!? Today's the day...I'm laughing at myself! So shall we continue? Let's see what an entry looks like when I'm a bit older...haha found one a year later from the last one!

06/07/03

Dear Diary, (so I moved on to the classic beginning to all or at least most diaries)

Today is Sunday and we went to Anna's B'day party. Anna is a little cousin. She turned three.

So I still haven't gotten to the stage of writing huge entries but it's getting there...trust me...I end up having three A4 page entries eventually...probably won't be putting those in here though...you might get bored! Ok so here is another one a year later:

27/10/04 Wednesday

(so apparently I've skipped all introductions and I get straight to the point)

I'm depressed with too much homework. I have two assignments due next week. Too much Maths that I don't understand. Arts assignment due next week. Oh how will I fit it all in with tomorrow night being senior presentation night! Friday- youth and basically everyday is full. Oh well. I will get it done sometime!

LOL! If only I realised how much harder it was going to get! I said that everyday was full back then?...my life now is full! and it's even harder work and I have a job! So I am now looking for an entry for 2005...oh oh my 9th year at school! That was also the year my older sister graduated!

05/07/05

Today I told Mr. T. (this was my family group teacher) because Georgie had left we only had one Middle School Council Rep. (me). So Mr. T. asked if anyone wanted to be my partner. Brayden put his hand up. So now he is the other rep and my partner. Also today I was put into Core Maths! I was really meant to be in Extension but now I'm in Core. boo hoo! It's okay but I would prefer Extension.



LOL...so I suppose I should let you know that I have cut out parts. anyways I can see that my entries are getting longer and longer but I still have a few more years to go. So onto 2006..my favourite year at school...don't know why just was.



05/12/06

It has been so long! But it seems like time has flown by so fast! I have just read some of my previous entries and can't believe how much I obsessed over...! (the ...'s are where a name was, names I don't wish to disclose) Well now I have decided not to have a boyfriend until I have finished school. ...sometime[s] I just wish I could have a boyfriend still. Like now I like ... and Marlee thinks we are getting a bit cosy and would make a good couple. I don't know, I guess I would just like to be good friends...(it keeps going on about other stuff I also don't wish to disclose)

So that was year 10. I thought it was interesting that I put this one in here because this was a major turning point in my teenage years. I actually kept to this decision to not have a boyfriend until I graduated. So on to year 11!

01/08/07

This week has been like my singing week like almost everyday I find myself singing a different song. Most of them being about love, is beside the point! Ok catch up... I forgot to mention in my last entry that a guy from my school who is in Yr 12 also went and I now really like him too, as well as ... I think I am starting to like him more than ... Probably cause I spend more time with ... However, I have a feeling my thoughts and feelings for him will become disappointed like it did one other time with someone else.



Ok so I still was a regular female teen who liked boys...even though I didn't want a boyfriend. LOL I just love the first part and how I put 'like' in front of things. I actually like talked like that! lol sorry....anyways moving on! Oh wow I just found out I didn't write anything at all for 2008 oh that's right I had a memory diary for my graduating year...will have to blog about that next then!...so I guess we will skip to 2009! yay!



13/07/09

I was on CLW last week. It was great to meet new people and not have the huge stress of being the person you usually are around people you know. I didn't find the study very stimulating but I know that I was there to help some of the kids...

haha oops not meant to call them that...but I wasn't studying teaching then now was I?! lol anyways I think it's interesting to point out that what I meant about being different to normal was just that I could be who I really am instead of what people think I am. anyways moving on to my last year of being a teen...so sad...

10/06/10

When it comes down to it all I have FINALLY decided that what really matters is God's will for my life which I determine is to work in and for an orphanage. And now when I think about guys I dream for a man who will support God's plan for me (which is also my dream), perhaps even work with me. So now when I start to feel attracted to a man I realise that they aren't what matter. I trust God will bring the man meant for me when the time is right. I have also discovered (as this diary seems to be based upon: what I have discovered and decided) that I have a diffuclty asking and allowing people to help me. A problem I plan to fix with God's help. Just like my facebook addiction. :P

So this was about two months ago. And about a month after I wrote this I started dating Nathan. I believe Nathan is God's answer to my prayers...we'll see though :P
This entry is in fact the last entry into my diary...I started writing this blog after that. And I think I will continue to write here instead of a diary...unless it is something that I really want to write about privately. So this has been interesting and I hope you have enjoyed my honesty and openness in sharing this with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment