Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

31 Days of Intentional Living - Day 8

How do you live in the moment? 
I always try to show others who I am spending time with that they are important by not doing something else while talking with them. For example: I try not to answer my phone or spend my time on my phone while talking with my friends and family. I put down my work when I'm at school to talk with others. 
I know Jesus would have put down everything to talk to other people so I am working to be like him. 
I am going to challenge my self and my husband to make sure we have a set time to spend together each week. Saturdays have been generally when we spend time together but often things happen and our Saturdays are taken up with other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment