Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

31 Days of Intentional Living - Day 4

Eat that Frog?!

So today Jenny talks about 'eating the most dreaded task' first. So by doing the most dreading thing on my list I will be productive at least once in my day.
I think the most dreaded task in my life are the ones that involves getting outside and doing exercise. I think about doing activity and about getting hot and sweaty and I don't like the idea of it. So I guess I will have to do this first when I get to doing things on my lists. I really can't foresee myself doing exercise before school as I just can't fit it in and still be awake enough for driving.
So I'll do it in the afternoons I suppose. I'll see how I go.
It's a good idea nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment