Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

31 Days of Intentional Living - Day 2

So I had trouble waking up this morning. I knew my mind was rested and my body was tired.
Your Challenge: Comment below with a healthy habit that you would like to add into your life!    Schedule a date to begin working on your new habit and follow the steps.  I know you can do it!

My healthy habit I want to add to my life is spending a set time with God everyday. I am starting today and have set an alarm on my phone to remind me. At 3pm everyday, straight after school I am going to spend at least 10mins with God. I will read a devotion or sing in my classroom or at home on the weekends. I hope I can do this. 
I would also start a habit on losing weight but I thought I would start one at a time and not over do it. Since God is my top priority I plan to start with Him! 
If I get my spiritual life in order then my physical life will be easier to sort out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment