Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, March 16, 2015

31 Days of Intentional Living Day 3



    "By simplifying and cutting back in one area, you will be gain in others.  Simplifying is not about guilting you into throwing away your stuff or never buying another piece of clothing!  Choose what works for you and aligns with your priorities and goals."
    Today is about simple living and I already feel that with this challenge my home life is becoming more simple and work is being more stressful! So how can I make my work life as simple as my home life now? 
    Jenny, who wrote this challenge, provided us with 12 ideas on how to simplify your life. She challenged me to think about which one works for me and my priorities and goals. I look at my goals and see that I want to intentionally spend more time in certain areas. So I selected the idea of:
    Less Chaos/More Routines.  If you are tired of feeling out of control when it comes to getting laundry done, getting kids in bed on time, or just balancing it all, I’d highly encourage implementing routines.  (You can see 8 Smart Mom Tips To Save Your Sanity In The Morning here!)
    How do you define simple living?
    I define simple living as being able to do everything that needs to be done without stress or little stress. Having time to do the fun things in life as well. I have forced myself to participate in a 2 hour meet up for a church's arts and crafts group so I get some of my hobby time. I am making simpler meals for dinner so it doesn't take so long and I am spending as much time as I possibly can with Nathan. So far so good. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment