Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, July 18, 2011

The tale of Two cities...or six country towns...

Last week I got the opportunity to travel out west to visit some country towns, in order for 20 or so pre-service teachers to get a taste of what it is like to teach in such places.I had a great week except I came back sick. Because I don't know what to say really I'll just share the best of my photos from the week...which isn't many cause I kept forgetting to take photos. Although it looks like I didn't go to any schools...I did go to quite a few...I just chose not to share those photos. I think perhaps my favourite school was at Miles.
Where we stayed. They stole my wooly socks. :(

 While driving to somewhere we came across a house on the road...it took up the entire road so people coming in the opposite direction had to pull over and wait until it had passed.
 This is my favourite photo I took...can you believe I took it while on the bus and moving?
 Loved the little churches out west and also love the bottle trees...this combines both! This was at Wallumbilla.
Practised photography skills while out there...another of my favourites that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment