Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Puzzles and Frozen (I wish) Yoghurt

Does the title puzzle you? lol well luckily I'm the sort who links the title into their post. The reason why I mentioned puzzles is because on Wednesday was Nathan and my first anniversary of being together as boyfriend and girlfriend! And as his present to me I recieved a puzzle. Along with Scrabble, Scattergories, Bananagrams and other intellectually challenging games I love puzzles. And if you wanted to buy me a puzzle you would have to know me real well or either read this post and dually note the kind of puzzles I like, because I'm picky when it comes to puzzles. This is part of the reason why Nathan took me to the store to buy the puzzle instead of choosing one out by himself. You see, I like puzzles that ensure that every piece of the puzzle will be different, so that means no large expanses of blue sky or sea or grass or any other monotonous picture. The puzzle that Nathan and I chose in the end is an Ancient map of the mythical lands; hence it's called Atlantis. I love this puzzle because each piece has a unique clue on it as to where it is to be placed. However, it also gives that bit of a challenge that I enjoy too. The next best thing is a puzzle depicting one of my favourite places (Italy, Greece or Ireland). But then again...I can also like anything that just pleases my eye...*sigh* I now understand why it is so difficult for Nathan to choose my gifts.
Now about the Frozen yoghurt...or at least I wish I had frozen yoghurt. Mum bought mini tubs of yoghurt (a rarity in our house) and we got two each. I love...no... I LOVE YOGHURT...even better if it is frozen! But because I'm so impatient I had to eat my tubs of yoghurt and not wait the extra hours of freezing for a better treat. So I'm disappointed in myself for being impatient and not waiting for my favourite treat. But at least I had yummy yoghurt eh? So the moral of this post is: If you don't know what to get me as a gift, especially if you can't decide on a puzzle that I will like just buy me frozen yoghurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment