Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, July 18, 2011

AFLness part two

I got to go to my first AFL live game recently. I have chosen my team and the game was between my team (Goldcoast Suns) and my boyfriend's team (Sucky Sydney Swans)....however they weren't so sucky in the game...cough cough thewon. Bu altogether it was a fantastic experience and I can easily see myself becoming a huge fan! I even bought my first piece of paraphernalia...a Sun's scarf...mostly cause I was cold...but I also wanted one!
Me and Nathan at the football...you can tell who is the most interested in the game...it hadn't even started yet...the players were just running and exercising!
Apparently this is the moment when Gary Ablett (the suns) did his knee in the game.
This guy was probably the loudest and most obnoxious Swans supporter at the game...he got quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment