Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Saturday, May 21, 2016

The best thing that happened this week!

This week has been one busy week! It included two school events at night and one late one with friends!
Monday was our school's church service. We had the Christian music group 'Endless Praise' come to share. They are excellent and it was fun!

Tuesday I completed my report comments for the first time ever ahead of schedule!

Wednesday night was my monthly book club meet up. We just finished reading 'Just a Girl' and now we are starting on 'The Tea Chest'. I'm excited about this book, it looks to be my cup of tea. Yes pun intended.

Thursday, Nathan and I opted for a night in for our weekly marriage time. We watched a couple of my favourite TV show episodes from 'Fresh off the Boat' and 'My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'.

Friday night my school had an Open Night. I think it was the best open night we have had. I was excited about our Year 2 display.

Today, though involved the best thing that happened to me this week. I got to sleep in! I have never looked forward to the weekend more than this week. It was so amazing to sleep in this morning and to take the day slowly because we had nothing planned for the weekend. Which is exactly what I needed after a week like I had!

That being said, this week has been a good week. Catch you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment