Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Celebrate Come On!

On the weekend I celebrated with two of my friends (and my sister via Facey) EUROVISION! I love watching this every year! It is a lot of fun and for the first time I was able to host a bit of a party. My friends and I played a bit of a drinking game on Saturday night when we watched the 2nd Semi-Final encore.
It was so exciting to see Australia almost win! I was relieved though to see we did not. I believe it would be very insulting to the rest of the European countries if we won the second year into the competition. Some countries have been in for over a decade and still haven't won!
Well done to Ukraine! Yours was not my favourite but I could see your passion and dedication to music. It was lovely to know that your song was dedicated to your great grandmother.

I look forward to next year's Eurovision! I wonder who will be our entry!? I thought Iggy Azaela would be an interesting entrant for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment