Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Small Things that Make me Happy

1. the first few minutes of crawling into bed.
2. The smell of rain after a hot day.
3. The smell of my baking cooking.
4. Pidgey, my bird, tweeting to me.
5. Pidgey sitting on my hand/shoulder.
6. Admiral Ackbar, my fighter fish, swimming up and down in his tank cause he recognises me.
7. Flocks of birds flying in the sky.
8. My class listening intently as I read them a story dramatically.
9. The softness of certain fabrics.
10. The weight in the bed beside me that tells me my husband is right next to me.
11. Colour coordination of things, particularly outfits.
12. A cup of tea
13. Finding a verse that applies directly to my situation.
14. Any compliment directed towards me.
15. Carpeted waiting rooms, particularly at the doctors
16. New shoes.
17. Finding a new outfit match in my wardrobe.
18. Knowing all the lyrics to a song.
19. spending quality time with my family.
20. receiving a gift no matter how small.
21. Reminiscing about my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment