Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Someone I love

If I could rewrite my vows this is what they would be:

I, Maija, take you,  Nathan, to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward.
For all the smiles you put on my face. For all the tears I cry. I solemnly vow to always love you, no matter how you smell or look. I ask that you stay by my side when I am sick, in pain or in a fight. I promise to love you even when you do not listen to me and forget to do something I ask. I vow to communicate my thoughts and intentions through words and not just actions. I promise to be your cheerleader and full supporter. I promise to never compare you to other men. I vow to try to keep my temper when you do something I dislike. I promise to be the one to give you 100% attention when you ask for it. I promise to fulfil you to my potential and to not withhold my love for my own gain. I promise to respect, honour and cherish you forever and always!


Nathan, you are my husband and I will never leave you! I will never bring up the 'd' word in an argument.
I love you now and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment