Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Lost and Found

Have you ever lost something and have no idea where it has gone and you keep looking until you give up?
Well as far as I know there are very few things that I have ever not found. Whether it is by my own genius (and frustration until I find it) or through someone else helping me (this is rare) I always seem to find the things that go missing.
This is a skill that I know I possess and am proud of it.
It means that I know I am an awesome:
Friend: Cause I always am finding those black pencil cases in the black bag or the phone in the bag full of junk.
Sister: Cause I always find the lost usb the morning that my brother or sister need it to print off an assignment (seriously I don't know why they lose it! I will never let it out of my sight!)
Daughter: Cause I always find that missing bottle of some ingredient that mum is looking for in the pantry and I always find dad's glasses where ever he last left them.
And I know that I will be an amazing mother and wife cause I will be the person who will not give up until I find that missing something! :)
Although now I ponder on this I think maybe I won't have to bother too much in my future house because I will have a neat and clean house that I will know exactly where everything is because I have a slight OCD tendancy (a post coming on this soon).
So I suppose I should let you all in on my secret.
Well it is simple really...just don't stop looking until you find it! :)
That's seriously what I do...well that and a few other things... like thinking of the most random places they could be or where I last left it or am most likely to put something. But most of all I try to always put things back where they are meant to be or there abouts.
So I hope this helps you to take on the challenge of finding things yourself... instead of depending on someone else to find it...or...not finding it (whichever you tend to do), however if you find that nothing is working... seriously call on me and I will find it for you...but trust me I won't be coming round to find non-existant things like the little leprechaun or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (I'm not that gullilble!)

2 comments:

  1. lol remember its always in the last place you look :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to call you up every 5 minutes to find stuff in my house :P :P

    ReplyDelete