Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, October 17, 2016

Best Quality

My best quality I think is my loving nature. I have a positive outlook on life so I always try to find the best in the people around me. Which often leads me to show my loving quality towards them. I treat them how I would want them to think the best of me and treat me the same.
A few ways I have developed my positive loving attitude are:


  • Think of three positives before I go to sleep.
  • Memorise bible verses about treating others the same way (this then reminds me when I am with others).
  • Look for opportunities to help others. 
  • Enjoy the time with others and truly listen (Still developing this).
  • Surrounded myself first with likeminded people who also show love towards others.

I feel this quality also helps when team working in a work environment as it puts others before yourself and have the ultimate goal of keeping peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment