Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Challenge 3: Yes Man/Woman

Background info and rules: So I have found my next challenge through the same person who brought me my last one. This one I can do in a day. I have to say yes to everything for a day!
Rule 1: I can not tell anyone what day I am doing it
Rule 2: In the case that I have already told someone they can not abuse me with it and they can't tell me to do things. Rule one also applies to them then.
Rule 3: I have to go out. I can't stay at home.
Rule 4:  I have to say yes to any questions, ideas and challenges.
Rule 5: If I am unable to do something that is asked of me I say yes and then follow with 'perhaps another day' or 'not really'
Rule 6: Above all else I must say yes and cannot reply with a no to any question, idea or challenge.

Challenge Status: FAIL! :(
As you can see I got an 'F' for this challenge that is because being a female it appears that I can not focus on saying yes to EVERY question I get asked. Also it appears to be very difficult to go to work and serve customers and say yes to their questions about whether we have bagels/straws...or anything else we may have run out of or not have stock of and then have to tell them that I was only kidding. I don't think I would still have a joke. So I gave in and gave up. I did try again but as I said before females can't seem to focus on it long enough to last a day. Oh well. But I recommend that you at least try this sometime. Oh and I should mention that in regards to my second challenge I have continued to talk to people while I'm waiting at a train/bus or on the off chance I'm at a taxi stop. It's quite fun to do and sometimes just makes my day and perhaps someone else's too! I guess it's onto the next challenge which will be....drum roll! Watch a whole season of something and that something is going to be Chuck! So we will most likely see me making comments on each episode...that is if I get a chance to between episodes! :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment