So naturally for me I schedule in my free time as well.
I rotate through my list of free time activities so I never get bored of the different things I like to do.
Here is my list of activities:
- challenge (On pinterest I have a board of 'challenges' I could do when I'm bored, my current challenge is to do blog posts on 52 topics. This is actually what I'm currently doing for free time!)
- work (This means I complete some task for work when I'm at home. I try not to bring work home with me but sometimes it is helpful to get something done in my free time.)
- craft (I have many craft projects and this means I get to work on them)
- bake (I love baking, and baking for others is always great!)
- pamper (This means I get to do a facial or anything else that I feel will pamper me)
- game (Play a boardgame or videogame by myself or with Nathan!)
- TV show (watch some more of our current favourite TV show)
- gardening (potter around my pot plant garden!)
- colouring in (get to complete one of my adult colouring pages I have.)
- exercise (get moving!)
- bath (enjoying a luxurious bath time is so relaxing!)
- movie (watch a movie at home)
- nails (I love doing my nails with Jamberry or nail polish!)
- nap (because why not?!)
- listen to music (and dance!)
- write a letter (I love writing letters to others. It's so nice to receive a written note/letter because it means someone took the time to sit and hand write to you.)
- call a friend (catch up with someone I haven't spoken to in awhile)
- candles (light a candle and relax!)
- read (I always have a book I'm reading, especially because I am part of a book club!)
- cuppa (and the last of the list but by far my favourite! Have a cup of tea!)
Today in my free time I read and had some ice tea (T2's Apple Crumble) and I watched 'Frozen'.
So what do you do in your free time?