Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Friday, March 31, 2017

My Free time

I love routine and I have a 'timetable' for my personal life as well as my work life.
So naturally for me I schedule in my free time as well.

I rotate through my list of free time activities so I never get bored of the different things I like to do.

Here is my list of activities:


  • challenge (On pinterest I have a board of 'challenges' I could do when I'm bored, my current challenge is to do blog posts on 52 topics. This is actually what I'm currently doing for free time!)
  • work (This means I complete some task for work when I'm at home. I try not to bring work home with me but sometimes it is helpful to get something done in my free time.)
  • craft (I have many craft projects and this means I get to work on them)
  • bake (I love baking, and baking for others is always great!)
  • pamper (This means I get to do a facial or anything else that I feel will pamper me)
  • game (Play a boardgame or videogame by myself or with Nathan!)
  • TV show (watch some more of our current favourite TV show)
  • gardening (potter around my pot plant garden!)
  • colouring in (get to complete one of my adult colouring pages I have.)
  • exercise (get moving!)
  • bath (enjoying a luxurious bath time is so relaxing!)
  • movie (watch a movie at home)
  • nails (I love doing my nails with Jamberry or nail polish!)
  • nap (because why not?!)
  • listen to music (and dance!)
  • write a letter (I love writing letters to others. It's so nice to receive a written note/letter because it means someone took the time to sit and hand write to you.)
  • call a friend (catch up with someone I haven't spoken to in awhile)
  • candles (light a candle and relax!)
  • read (I always have a book I'm reading, especially because I am part of a book club!)
  • cuppa (and the last of the list but by far my favourite! Have a cup of tea!)
Today in my free time I read and had some ice tea (T2's Apple Crumble) and I watched 'Frozen'. 

So what do you do in your free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment