Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Favourite Books

Books are a wonderful part of being a human! Think about it. We get to read what others have creatively written for entertainment and enjoyment.
My favourite books and why I love them are as follows:

The Bible - I hope to read it in its entirety before I die. If I had to hazard a guess i think I have read about 40-50% of it. So many wise words! I have full faith in God and His word. I know it sounds crazy to love a book that you haven't read entirely but I just do.

Bookends - I love the relationship between the main characters. A true love story.

Books by Jodi Picoult - She truly does her research on the main topic of her books and varies her narratives. Very interesting reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment