Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I love you too...

The last person I said, 'I love you' to is....you guessed it! my husband!
We regularly say this to each other.
When we were dating we decided that we would never say, 'I love you MORE (or most)' because it makes the other feel bad for not loving the other the most. So instead we say, 'I love you just as much'.

Each day I definitely love my husband more and more.
Today I grew to love him more because he took me grocery shopping and even suggested a diet that we could try (keto). I love him more for this because he is willing to share the mundane task of grocery shopping with me and sometimes even will do it by himself happily! I also love him for looking into the health and welfare of both of us and searching for ways to increase our health!

So who was the last person you said 'I love you' to?

No comments:

Post a Comment