Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one dream I just can't shake

PUPPIES!

I have always wanted my very own puppy. I love animals and in particular dogs. At present we are in a rental that allows us to have pets. To have a dog however, we must keep it outside at all times. Our yard is quite small and the fence not very high. This limits the kind of dog we have. We therefore, decided to wait until we own a house ourselves.
My pet parakeet was put down this week due to illness. It has left me feeling like I may not be a good pet owner, as well as lonely. I loved Pidgey, he would whistle to me, eat dinner at the same time as us, and I managed to settle him as he wasn't hand raised. I would love a dog but a bird is my next best option at the moment. I can't have a cat as I'm allergic. Birds are sweet to have too! I love dogs as it means they cuddle and play with you. Birds can only do this to an extent. A pet brings comfort and joy into your house that sometimes people can't do. They are God's blessings on earth.
I have spent this morning looking on pinterest at different dog breeds and saving pins of breeds that I would love to own. I chose very few large breeds as I find them hard to control when walking. I would like a dog that can sit comfortable on my lap or next to me. I don't want one that can jump up and eat something off the bench.
I found my favourite breeds at the moment are the Irish Terrier, Corgi and Schnauzer.
Have a look at the pins I saved on my board, I want a Puppy!

Let me know in the comments below of your favourite animal/pet or dog breed!


No comments:

Post a Comment