Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Admiration, Amity and Awesomeness

Meet Emily. (On the left)

She is one of my longtime friends. We go way back! From being a mentor to me as a new leader at a youth group to playing together in our church's band to being there for me in grief to bible studies to same uni programs and her being in my bridal party; Emily has been a huge part of my life. She is an inspiration to me in my faith, marriage, teaching and art! (Photography and Nail art <3 nbsp="" p="">

Being a good friend that I am, I won't tell her personal stories, but I can say that from her personal dealings of life struggles I have gained much encouragement and wisdom as she shows strength and character in dealing with those hardships that come our way. She is gentle, caring and humble and gives glory to God for his faithfulness in our struggles. I have prayed for her and she for me. I admire her love for her family, passion for beauty in God's creation and faithfulness to God.
She is blessed beyond measure and I too for having her in my life.
Although we live far apart now we still keep in touch and regularly pray for each other. I thank God for Him blessing me with not only Emily as a friend but many other great friends! I chose to write about her only because I find her truly admirable.  So here's to the Emily's of the world, thank you for being someone to admire and look up to!
Never take your friends for granted. I will finish with this quote:

Interesting side note, I am currently reading 'Clara and Mr Tiffany' and in one of the chapters I read today it mentioned 0.Henry. I had never heard of him before and I found it interesting when this came up in my search for quotes on friendship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment