Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Word.

ineffable
ɪnˈɛfəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.
    "the ineffable mysteries of the soul"
    synonyms:inexpressibleindescribable, beyond words, beyond description, beggaring description;More
    • not to be uttered.
      "the ineffable Hebrew name that gentiles write as Jehovah"

When asked, "what word actually describes your life?", I have to answer with ineffable. My life, any life really, is too great to describe in words. To describe your life to someone they really need to experience it with you. They will then grow a greater understanding of who you are. I could share with you one word but does that truly sum up everything that has happened? And really when asked this question, the one word you pick will only reflect what your life is like at present. It won't take into account what happened 1, 2 or 10 years ago. Therefore, I give you 'ineffable'. Remember: "...you are worth more than many sparrows." (Matthew 10:31). Your life is great and amazing! Everyone's life is described by many words. That is if you ask the person. If you ask the Creator of that person, well He could use one I'm sure. 

Mine. 

God describes my life in one word when He says I am His. He loves us so much! Never forget that! 

Now if you asked what word I wish my life was described with. I would have to say, 'mother'. 

I am going through a difficult stage in my grief at the moment. Writing and talking about it is helping get through it. I wish I was a mother. I know I will be one day. But I'm not sure people understand that having another child doesn't replace the child I lost. I wanted to be the mother of that child! I will love and cherish my future children but it hurts to know I couldn't raise my first little child into a wonderful adult. My past is the past, I can't change it. It makes me bitter sometimes when I think about what has happened. But with God, He replenishes my spirit and gives me love, joy, hope and peace for the future. 

Let me know what word you would describe your life with. Or if you agree with ineffable! Would love to hear from my readers!  
Peace and blessings be with you! 
Maija

No comments:

Post a Comment