Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Stressin'

So lately I've been stressing about an upcoming Ultrasound. This is follow up from my ectopic earlier in they year. I'm also worried that I might become pregnant before the doctor's have cleared me. I mean our first pregnancy was an accident (a happy accident which become unfortunate), so what if that happened again before my body is ready?
A verse comes to mind:

I like this image. It brings to mind wishes. I care about having a child one day. I wish for it. But I trust God because he cares for me. I trust that He will give us a child, maybe more, when the time is right. 

Do you ever feel stressed about something, trust that it will happen in it's own time but it is still constantly on your mind? That's how it is for me. It is such a complex emotion! But for now I will just try to trust as best as I can in the one who created me. He has it all in His hands. 
One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment