Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Deja Vu.....Deja Vu?


On Thursday, I had an experience of Déjà vu. Two weeks ago, I had another experience of it. Both times, I know that the first time I experienced them was through dreams several years ago.
The dream I remember I had that collided with today’s experience was this: I was standing in a room, a classroom. I was standing on one side of the teacher’s desk and a female teacher was sitting on the other side. A little girl came up and the three of us talked about something and then the little girl left and a boy came up and we talked about something else. This may not seem legit but when it all happened today, I remembered the exact conversations I had in the dream too but now I come to writing them down I cannot remember what they were about because I have had such a busy day with so many conversations in it. However, today when all of this happened it became clear to me this was déjà vu from a dream I had years ago!
Now I am going to explain my thoughts/ opinions/ theory on déjà vu. I believe in God and how he has plans for each and every one of us but He will not share these plans with us plainly and simply.  I believe He knows everything that is going to happen ages before it even happens. Therefore, my theory is that God has placed our plans into our dreams and locked them away into our brains somewhere where we cannot access them except when we dream and He chooses. Therefore, when we have a dream that seems almost real that is part of God’s plan for us but we don’t know it yet. Then we forget about them. Then one day the exact same event from our dream happens in our real life and we go “I JUST HAD DÉJÀ VU!” And we name it simply as that…déjà vu. Not even considering that God had a part of our life planned out and had shared it with us in our dreams… a place where things never seem true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment