Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We Wish You A Merry Christmas..

OH MY GOSH!!!! I just looked at my schedule for writing these blog posts. I have only this one and the last post to write!!!!!!!! and that means.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE! it's so close to Christmas! Yay!
So on to the topic. The family times!
let's get together yeah yeah yeah
we can have lots of fuuunn!...
ahem sorry. That was the first song that popped into my head when I mentioned family. (btw if I start reciting lyrics again just keep in mind that I'm in a musical mood...for the entire month of December....actually no I'm usually in a musical mood...well just keep that in mind)
anyways! This week I found out that my family's Christmas is going to slightly be different in how we go about our celebrating. Instead of just having our usual Christmas eve dinner together we are going to my Uncle's and Aunty's for dinner and then coming home and opening our presents. I'm looking forward to this muchly! It means I get to spend more time with my cousins who I'm slowly seeing less and less of...which makes me sad cause I grew up with them.
I suppose I should come to some point of why I included family times in the list. That was because I think that if you spent Christmas alone it would not and can not be the most happiest time of the year. Celebrating requires at least two people!!!! (well according to me it does) Whether it is your biological or your Christian family I hope and pray that you have someone you can celebrate Jesus' birth with!

No comments:

Post a Comment