Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Year's Resolution slash Challenge

So here's the deal. I figured I need a reason and an enticing reason at that to continue this blog on into the new year. I realised this for a number of reasons. 1. I don't have a lot of followers or readers which can cause a writer to start thinking that there is no real point in writing stuff like this at all. 2. I am starting to run out of ideas of things to write about... it's not that I don't have a million thoughts running through my head it's just I don't think I have interesting or worthwhile things to write about out of those thoughts. So I have struck upon an idea (with the help of my wonderful boyfriend) to start up my New Year's Resolution a week beforehand and to write about it. My new year's resolution is more like doing a challenge from week to week rather than giving something up or doing something more. See I'll come up with a challenge that I have to complete within the week or continue it throughout the week and to write about it and share it with you my dear readers. For example, (in case you still don't understand) my first challenge will be to not be negative about the LAN party my boyfriend is going to for a whole week. I'll explain more about this later but right now I have to go get some shut eye because my birthday is tomorrow and I'm working. So Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment