Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joy To The World...

Well here it is the week had finally arrived. Christmas celebrations are about to hit me and I'm working for most of it and missing my boyfriend terribly. But what's this? I still manage to have a smile on my face!? Why do I have that you may ask when everything seems to be set on ruining my Christmas this year? Even me slicing my finger on mum's self bought Christmas present (A fancy schmancy slicer/grater thing) the day she bought it hasn't brought me down that much. Albeit I am a little sad but I will never let all this get to me fully so that my Christmas is ruined entirely because this is JESUS' birthday. The time when we celebrate the day that God sent his one and only Son to this earth to save us all from our sins!
Well I'm here sitting at this computer trying to think up something really clever to write about but that pretty much was it. That God loves us so much that He sent His one and only Son to us to die for our sins. But when you think about it that is a pretty significant thing to proclaim in this humble blog. God didn't just send his Son to save those who were good and thought themselves perfect. He sent Him so that EVERYONE can be saved and be welcomed into His family! And when you think about all the horrible things you have done you too will see (as have I) how wonderful this message is. So I pray that you dear reader this Christmas will endeavour to find peace with God. Go to a church service and hear God's message of love and accept it personally as a direct message from God alone!
I hope you have enjoyed hearing my thoughts on what I think are the important aspects of Christmas are and I hope you have a blessed Christmas! Peace on Earth, Good will among men!

No comments:

Post a Comment