Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, December 11, 2017

I believe...

This is what I believe in:


1. I believe there is only one true God and He is a triune God (God the Father, God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit). I believe that the Father sent His Son to earth, to save us from our sin and from the evil one. I believe that this one true God was the one to create our whole world and universe. He is a miracle worker, a creator and an amazing friend! He loves me so much, just as much as he loves you!

2. I believe that everyone has good in them. We all have the ability to love and that is because God created us in His image, an image of love.

3. I believe that God has a plan for me. I trust in Him that my life will be wonderful because he is guiding me to everlasting life.

I'm trying to think of other things I believe in, but to be honest after those three things everything is moot and insignificant!

Let me know what you believe in, in the comments!! Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment