Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Thursday, July 6, 2017

My Dream Job

I think my dream job would have to be a librarian...sounds a bit boring but it is what I love!
Organisation. Books. Quiet. Structure.

I loved spending my lunchtimes in the library when I was at school. I found it a comfortable and welcoming place.
Now that I'm a teacher, I only need one and a half more years of teaching experience before I can go train to be a 'Teacher Librarian'!
This will combine my current job with my dream!

When I was in Year 6 I wanted to be a missionary. I still feel passionate to give to missions but I know it isn't where God has led me to be....yet.

My mission in life is to show God's love to children and I can do that through teaching and I hope to one day do that through the books and service that I provide in a library.

So what's your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment