Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Family

I love my family. In particular I love family time!
Certain family members make me go crazy too.
Let me introduce them to you:


Name: David
Name meaning: beloved
Nickname: Dad
Date of birth: 13/3
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Occupation: Ex-gardener contractor, hobby farmer and owner builder
Favourite thing about them: Sense of humour and love of film
Least favourite thing about them: His negativity

Name: Anitta
Name meaning: grace
Nickname: Mummy
Date of birth: 12/11
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Occupation: Registered Nurse (an awesome one at that!)
Favourite thing about them: will always listen and talk with me.
Least favourite thing about them: Always giving advice, even when we don't want it.

Name: Jaana
Name meaning: God is gracious
Nickname: Big sis, Jaana Banana
Date of birth: 6/5
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Occupation: Florist/ Child carer
Favourite things about them: Shared love for Disney songs
Least favourite thing about them: Her dismissing attitude towards myself and others

Name: Samuel
Name meaning: God has heard
Nickname: Bro
Date of birth: 2/4
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Occupation: Chef
Favourite things about them: Always ready to give me a hug when he sees me
Least favourite thing about them: his lack of life outside of work

Name: Aili
Name meaning: blessed
Nickname: Lil sis
Date of birth: 22/2
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Occupation: Assistant in Nursing
Favourite things about them: Shared love of books
Least favourite thing about them: when she thinks I'm weird.




No comments:

Post a Comment