Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

31 Days of Intentional Living - Day 10

A Home with Hospitality

Your Challenge:  What is holding you back from letting others into your home and heart?  Start small!  Invite a friend over for a cup of tea or coffee!  For those of you who regularly entertain others in your home, do you have any tips?

Having people over has always been a worry for me as I'm worried they will judge me for my mess and clutter! But as Jenny pointed out in today's blog; people don't come to judge they come to visit and talk. 
Before anyone visits I clean the main areas of our small house and close the doors on the rooms that are the messiest and unnecessary for guests. This helps to ease my mind about having people over. 
I'm going to invite my mother over for a cup of tea. She hardly comes over and that is probably because she doesn't want to impose. I think she will love to visit and I would love to catch up with her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment