Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

When Life hands you lemons...

MAKE LEMONADE!
So I did. 
Today I made Traditional Lemonade. 
<--- See

Well actually I made the syrup that you use to make Traditional Lemonade. 
It is sweet and delicious...even in Winter. 






As for this saying of :


and:


I think it is funny. I'm blonde and whatever so I find simple humour very funny. 
Lemons are usually sour but you can change that by making sweet lemonade! 
Also my family always gets free lemons cause the first tree we ever planted on our farm was a lemon tree. It is a fabulous tree as it usually has fruit on it all year round so that means my family gets Lemonade all year round! And they are free:
I like Lemonade because it is sweet, fresh and clean tasting. Also it is a very old kind of drink that was very popular in my favourite era (1800s and 1900s). So I kind of daydream when I make it and drink it.
Homemade lemonade is the best! If you want it fizzy then just add soda water!

No comments:

Post a Comment