Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Song

WOAH! I know two posts in a night?! What am I thinking?! :P Don't get all annoyed at me for hogging something or other...just deal with it cause I'm going to write another post.
So as I mentioned in my last post I was at Nathan's family's place on the weekend and I had the pleasure to discover through Nathan's sister what their parent's 'song' is.
You know how couples look for that perfect song that describes their relationship? Or makes them happy when they hear it cause it holds a beautiful memory?
They have a really lovely song. A song that I like. It's called 'Lucky'. It's a really nice song. However, even though I would love it as Nathan's and my song I can't steal it and besides we already have a song. Our song is called 'Such Great Heights'. I prefer the Ben Folds version.
I was wondering if anyone else could share if they have a song that they share with a special someone. Could be one that is shared between a child and parent or brother and sister even.

No comments:

Post a Comment