Welcome!

I'm Maija and I was born in December!
I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on many topics!

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back!

And so after several months of absence I return to my blog...I'm SORRY! I had apparently lost enthusiasm and  focus on it but I'm back and I'm going to keep going. However, I'm not going to continue with the challenges per week. I instead will just write about whatever I feel like.
so what's happening in my life lately?, you may ask. hmmm quite a few things. I'm almost finished with my first semester of my second year at university. It has been hectic and stressful but good. I'm keeping up my grades and perhaps even improving. yay! I'm still with Nathan and we have been working through things together. I love that when we have a problem that we don't scream and rant and rave. Instead we are mature and actually talk through our difficulties...like good adults should :P One thing though that I'm finding difficult is that I remember when I was still single that I read a passage somewhere in the bible about how when you are single it is good cause you are able to devote more time to God. And that when you are married (or in a relationship) you will find that your focus shift changes. Instead of just God you have to share you time with Him and your partner. I'm finding just how hard that can be. I don't want to lose my passion for God but I don't want to leave Nathan behind either. It's all about balance...something I don't handle very well. So I'm working on balancing time with God and Nathan and my friends and my family and myself and uni and work and...ahhhhhhhh! so much in my life...I hate it sometimes...I honestly do...but then this is what it's all about...learning to trust in God that everything is going to be alright and He has it sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment